Updated March 24, 2020
Our office at Quiet Corner Self Storage will maintain its current business hours. This is in compliance with State of Connecticut exemption guidelines, as we will have a single employee at the front desk. We will adjust our business operations as directed by all government agencies.
While our office employees will be completing normal business activities, we have instructed staff to practice social distancing and we will encourage and help implement new procedures to further this goal while providing our customers the same service.
Health and Safety at Quiet Corner Self Storage
We take hygiene and safety very seriously. Our employees will continue to take advised precautions for transmission and spread of the virus, including hand washing protocols and enhanced cleaning in high-traffic areas of our facilities. Thank you for being our customer and placing your trust in us for your storage needs. We will continue to monitor this developing situation and communicate any relevant updates.
To Our Customers:
Our office at Quiet Corner Self Storage will maintain its current business hours. This is in compliance with State of Connecticut exemption guidelines, as we will have a single employee at the front desk.
However, we strongly encourage customers to avoid unnecessary travel to our office in order to pay their monthly rental fees. If at all possible, please use the following methods to make payment.
- If you are set up for autopay, your credit card will continue to be charged on your rent due date. If you would like to be set up for autopay, please call us during office hours and we will do so.
- You can pay by credit card through the 'Payment' tab at www.quietcornerselfstorage.com. Enter your three-digit Space Number, and the PIN is your seven digit gate code (please do not include the # sign at the end).
- You can also call our office during business hours and we can process a one-time credit card payment.
- We accept checks by mail and you can also place them in the drop box just outside our office door. Please include your unit number in the memo section.
- If you must pay by cash, please put your cash payment in an envelope and place in the drop box outside the office door during business hours. Write your name and unit number on the outside of the envelope. It is not a problem if you don’t have the exact change, we will credit your account for the amount you leave for us, and any excess amount will be applied to your next month’s rent.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL WAIVE ANY LATE FEES INCURRED DURING THE PERIOD MARCH 15 THROUGH APRIL 30, 2020.
Your gate access code will remain functional during standard gate access hours of 6:00 am through 11:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Should you have any questions, please reach us as follows:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Our office phone (860) 315-9575
- For urgent matters, call (860) 334-4207
Thank you for your business, and please be safe.
Quiet Corner Self Storage
123 Park Road
Putnam, CT 06260
Quiet Corner Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am–3pm
Or by appointment
Quiet Corner Location:
Conveniently located at 123 Park Road, Putnam, CT
Serving Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts
Including the communities of; Putnam, Brooklyn, Killingly, Pomfret, and Woodstock.
Why Choose Quiet Corner Self-Storage?
“I’d like to take this moment to personally thank Quiet Corner Self Storage for their quality service, dependability, and outstanding customer service! They’ve made an extremely uncertain and challenging time in my life more bearable by providing me with a home base while my own was in transition. I highly recommend Quiet Corner Self Storage” -Cheryl Taylor
- Climate Controlled & Regular Storage Units
- Personal/Business Storage
- Electronic Coded Gate access 7 days a week
- Conveniently located off I-395
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Office Staffed 6 days a week!
- Fenced, Lighted and Clean Facility
- Video cameras for your peace of mind
- Drive Up Access
- Deliveries Accepted
- Dollies & Carts Available
- Wide Driveways
- Automobile Storage
- Packing & Moving Supplies
- Online Bill Payment
- Tenant Insurance Available
- Restroom Available
- Free use of car vacuum
- Pest protection services provided by Wood Protection Company